Asus Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 ATX Motherboard, LGA1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4 RAM Slots, PCI-Express 5.0, 6xSATA III | 90MB18K0-M0EAY0
Warranty:1 Year Effortless warranty claims with global coverage; shipping costs are on us*. Learn more
Description for Asus Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 ATX Motherboard, LGA1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4 RAM Slots, PCI-Express 5.0, 6xSATA III | 90MB18K0-M0EAY0
ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4
ASUS ROG Strix motherboardsare designed for the most demanding gamers looking for long term performance and reliability. They make the most of their components thanks to a unique design made of robust materials and exclusive utilities. They incorporate gaming features and combine the benefits of new Intel processors with ASUS' iconic design and features.
The ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 motherboard is designed to accommodate 12th generation Intel processorson socket LGA 1700. It will allow the assembly of a powerful and versatile configuration capable of performing all tasks. Gaming, streaming, intensive multitasking, multimedia creation, it is the ideal solution to design a high-end PC with high performance. It also supports DDR4 RAM, PCI-Express 5.0 16x graphics cards, SATA 6 Gb/s and M.2 PCI-E 4.0 drives and USB 3.1 and USB 3.2 peripherals .
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 16+1 DrMos with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and M.2 backplate for the M.2_1 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI® 2.1 and DisplayPort™ 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: PCIe®Slot Q-Release, M.2 Q-Latch, ROG Reusable Cable Organizer, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ button, and Clr CMOS button
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including an RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled AIDA64 Extreme 60 days free trial version and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 5333(OC)/5000(OC)/4800(OC)/4700(OC)/4600(OC)/4500(OC)/4400(OC)/4266(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3300(OC)/3200/3000/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
*Actual Memory frequency support depends on the CPU types and DRAM modules, for more information refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
1 x DisplayPort**
1 x HDMI® port***
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
** Support 8K@60Hz as specified in DisplayPort 1.4.
***Support 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI® 2.1.
**** VGA resolution support depends on processors' or graphic cards' resolution.
Intel® 13th & 12th Gen Processors
1 x PCIe 5.0/4.0/3.0 x16 slot*
Intel® Z690 Chipset**
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)*
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slot
* Please check PCIe bifurcation table in User Guide Chapter 1 // support site.
** Supports Intel® Optane Memory H Series on PCH-attached PCIe slot
Wireless & Bluetooth
2x2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
Supports 2.4/5GHz frequency band
ROG SupremeFX 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC ALC4080
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/384 kHz playback
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Savitech SV3H712 AMP
- Premium audio capacitors
- Audio cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192 kHz is not supported for 7.1 Surround Sound audio.
**The rear panel Line out port does not support spatial audio. If you wish to use spatial audio make sure to connect your audio output device to the audio jack on the front panel of your chassis.
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 port (1 x USB Type-C®)
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (2 x Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C®)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x Type-A)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI® port
1 x Wi-Fi Module
1 x Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet port
5 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack™ button
1 x Clear CMOS button
Internal I/O Connectors
Fan and cooling related
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan header
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump header
5 x 4-pin Chassis Fan headers
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
2 x 8-pin +12V Power connectors
4 x M.2 slots (Key M)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 connector (support USB Type-C®)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
3 x Addressable Gen 2 headers
1 x AURA RGB header
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x CPU Over Voltage jumper
1 x 12-1 pin Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x SPI TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel header with Chassis intrude function
1 x Thermal Sensor header
1 x Thunderbolt™ header
Extreme Engine Digi+
-5K Black Metallic Capacitors
- M.2 Q-Latch
- PCIe Slot Q-Release
- Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
ASUS Thermal Solution
- M.2 heatsink backplate
- M.2 heatsink
- VRM heatsink design
ASUS EZ DIY
- BIOS FlashBack™ button
- BIOS FlashBack™ LED
- Clear CMOS button
- CPU Socket lever protector
- ProCool II
- Pre-mounted I/O shield
- AURA RGB header
- Addressable Gen 2 headers
- 1 x 12-1 pin Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
- 1 x Chassis fan support* (CHA_FAN1P)
* Visit ASUS Website for the latest compatibility list.
2-5 Days Delivery in Saudi Arabia
We offer express delivery to Riyadh, Jeddah, Medina, Dammam, Mecca, and other cities in Saudi Arabia for Asus Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 ATX Motherboard, LGA1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4 RAM Slots, PCI-Express 5.0, 6xSATA III | 90MB18K0-M0EAY0.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Asus Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 ATX Motherboard, LGA1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4 RAM Slots, PCI-Express 5.0, 6xSATA III | 90MB18K0-M0EAY0 in Saudi Arabia. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Asus Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 ATX Motherboard, LGA1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4 RAM Slots, PCI-Express 5.0, 6xSATA III | 90MB18K0-M0EAY0
- Rog Strix Z690-A
- 31 October, 2021
- 2.35 Kg
- 7.00 cm x 34.50 cm x 27.51 cm
- Intel Z690
- 128 GB
- No Support
- LGA 1700