Description for Asus Rog Ryujin II 360 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 360mm Radiator Support, 120mm 4 Pin PWM Fans, 450-2000RPM Rotation Speed, 71.6CFM Airflow, 3.5" LCD Display, Black | 90RC00B1-M0UAY2
ROG Ryujin II 360 all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with 3.5" LCD, embedded pump fan and 3x ROG 120mm ARGB radiator fans
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm.
- 3.5" LCD Display for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations
- Quality ROG ARGB fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
- Pump embedded fan that helps to cool VRM and M.2 area
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- Styled to complement ROG motherboards, at the center stage of your build
ROG Ryujin II ARGB
The flagship ROG Ryujin II ARGB all-in-one cooler delivers ultimate thermal performance for gamers looking for the absolute best. With a 7th Generation Asetek pump, ROG ARGB fans, and an embedded fan for the CPU socket area, it harnesses both water and air to provide incredible cooling capabilities. And with an LCD panel that displays system stats and customizable graphics, ROG Ryujin II ARGB become the heart of your system.
The 3.5-inch LCD panel on ROG Ryujin II is the largest LCD display on an AIO cooler in the industry and infuses your build with customizable visuals.
To overcome the thermal challenges of the latest multi-core CPUs, ROG Ryujin II ARGB offers ROG ARGB radiator fans that deliver high performance and minimal-noise operation.
ROG Ryujin II series is compatible with a wide range of Intel® and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. It also comes fitted with 38 cm of tubing to make mounting and routing easier.
Specifications for Asus Rog Ryujin II 360 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 360mm Radiator Support, 120mm 4 Pin PWM Fans, 450-2000RPM Rotation Speed, 71.6CFM Airflow, 3.5" LCD Display, Black | 90RC00B1-M0UAY2
- 08 November, 2022
- 2.85 Kg
- 21.00 cm x 42.50 cm x 13.51 cm
- LGA 1150
- LGA 1366
- LGA 2011
- LGA 2011-3
- LGA 2066
- Addressable RGB