Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BW
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 -inch
- Interface: SATA III 6 Gb/s
Warranty:1 Year Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Shipping: 7-10 Days Delivery in Saudi Arabia
Description for Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BW
The SSD to trust
The newest edition to the world’s best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO. Specially designed for mainstream PCs and laptops, with the latest V-NAND and a robust algorithm-based controller, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
* Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017) and GfK (EU5 data from Jan. 2015 to Sep. 2017, China data from Jan. 2016 to Sep. 2017)
Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and IOmeter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB. * Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V * The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD‡ 12 GB for 250 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 78 GB for 2/4 TB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW, or is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.*
* Warrantied TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model. * 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the limited warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/au/support/warranty (‘Solid State Drive’).
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
* Error Correction Code
Multi form factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
1,000 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
Max 51.0g Weight
Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
Samsung MJX Controller
Samsung 1 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
GC (Garbage Collection)
Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
World Wide Name supported
Device Sleep Mode Support
Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Random Read (4KB, QD32)
Up to 98,000 IOPS Random Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Random Write (4KB, QD32)
Up to 90,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Random Read (4KB, QD1)
Up to 10,000 IOPS Random Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Random Write (4KB, QD1)
Up to 42,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
*Average: 3.0 W *Maximum: 4.0 W (Burst mode)* Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
Magician Software for SSD management
7-10 Days Delivery in Saudi Arabia
We offer express delivery to Riyadh, Jeddah, Medina, Dammam, Mecca, and other cities in Saudi Arabia for Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BW.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BW in Saudi Arabia. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BW
- 1 TB
- 2.5 -inch
- SATA III 6 Gb/s
Often Bought Together
Reviews for Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BW
Samsung 1TB 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | MZ-76E1T0BWPurchased on MicrolessTotally satisfied with the purchase. Product is top-notch with a manufacturing date of 1st Jan 2019. Used it to upgrade a 2012 Mac Mini. Item shipped within 13 hours of ordering. Delivered in Mucact, Oman within 48 hours of shipping. Pleased with the very professional and friendly approach of their shipping partner as well.